Slides available here
- Go over examples of problem identification and Hypothesis Testing
- Work on Problem Set 12
To do for next time
- Work on completing the “There is Only One Test” diagram for all of the five problems we discussed in class today
- Read this article about p-hacking from 538
- Summarize the main findings from the article and how it relates to the content in Chapter 7 of ModernDive in 3-5 paragraphs
- Create AT LEAST five multiple choice questions covering Chapters 6 and 7 of ModernDive.
- Create a Google Doc with your questions and share with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow the layout I have provided in the Sample Question Layout document here. Copy over the content of this document into a new Google Doc and then enter your questions.
- Each question should have four possible answers.
- Don’t mark what you choose to be the correct answer on what you turn in, but make note of your choice elsewhere to facilitate your learning.
- Please use Courier New font for all pieces of R code.