You can keep track of DataCamp Assignments and your progress here.
- Introduction to R course
- First, complete this course to get you up to speed with the basics of R
- Effective Data Storytelling using the
- You’ll have chapter assignments from this course that I am designing throughout our SOC 301 course.
- This course is designed to have you apply the content you learn during class and the textbook to interesting social data sets that FiveThirtyEight has made public and that was put together into an R package called
fivethirtyeightby Albert Y. Kim, Jennifer Chunn, and I (Chester).
- You can find direct links to the chapters in the DataCamp Due column of the Schedule for the course
You will also complete chapters and entire courses on working with RStudio and R Markdown