Slides available here
- Finish discussing study strategies from Tuesday
- Complete Introduction to R DataCamp course
To do for next time
- Carefully read over the syllabus in entirety
- Make note of important dates on the schedule
- Read Chapters 1 and 2 of ModernDive
- Write down AT LEAST five multiple choice questions covering the Introduction to R
- Each question should have four possible answers.
- Create questions based on the content you struggled with most.
- Finish the Introduction to R DataCamp course
- Needs to be completed by 1 PM Pacific on Tuesday, February 7
- If you have spent more than 30 minutes on a problem, move on to another one OR reach out for help.
- If completed, start working on Applying R Basics chapter in my Effective Data Storytelling via the
tidyversecourse (Due Tuesday, February 14)