A Fully Customizable Textbook for Introductory Statistics/Data Science - USCOTS Workshop
Hello USCOTS participants, thank you for registering for the “A Fully Customizable Textbook for Introductory Statistics/Data Science Courses” workshop on Wednesday, May 17th and Thursday, May 18th.
In preparation, please:
Please don't hesitate to contact us via email beforehand.
- If don’t have a GitHub account already, please create one.
- Ensure you have R version 3.3.0 or later & RStudio version 1.0.0 or later
- Install/update these R packages: tidyverse, bookdown, mosaic, knitr, rmarkdown, fivethirtyeight, nycflights13, okcupiddata, ggplot2movies, gapminder
- Complete this intro survey as we’d love to get a sense of your backgrounds and needs.
- Look over this webpage that will be updated with further details and materials in the days to come.
- The Resources page provides links to our course webpages and other useful materials.
- The Schedule page provides an outline of what we will cover during the workshop.
- Albert & Chester