I’ve led many workshops on using R and R Markdown at Reed College for a variety of topics including
- data analysis
- statistical inference
- data visualization
- reproducible research
- senior thesis development
- interactive data visualization
- dynamic web application frameworks using
- importing and tidying/reshaping data
Revealjs slides from August 2016 talks are below:
- Putting the R in CIS - Computing & Information Services at Reed is available here.
- In May of 2016, Andrew Bray and I hosted a conference of Pacific Northwest educators along with eCOTS 2016. Materials can be found here.
A listing of other talks and presentations I have given can be found in my CV.